Monday, November 11, 2002

The Weather that was today
Cloudy. Rain in the AM. Sunny breaks. Windy. High of about 16C.

Things of note
Not much really. Got up. Went to work. Tried to figure out my role in the grand scheme of things at work. Of course, anyone I wanted to talk to was not around for one reason or another. I think it's all a conspiracy. They don't really want to give me real work. They just want me to wander the corridors of work for all eternity! Yeah! That's it! That's why I hardly get any email any more. I have been virtually erased! What am I to do? Am I becoming paranoid? Will I soon become delusional? Must have some more coffee. Must make a fresh pot of coffee. Sugar! Need more sugar! What? Is it already lunchtime? I look at my watch. Yay! It's almost time to go home! What have I accomplished today? BUPKISS!!!

Hints of sanity

(This space left intentionally blank.)

Other things of interest
Rosie hints of sunset amongst scary clouds.
Bright yellow Ferrarri convertible driving by.
Swarms of seagulls flying by.
Fallen leaves on big wet piles.

Things still to do
Study my Japanese.
Mop the floors.
Water plants
Clean orchids of scale.
Mist orchids.
Keep said orchids alive.
Breathe.

Interesting site for today
Greggman.com

No comments: