Wednesday, November 13, 2002

More babbling
What more can I say? I am what I am and that's the way it's gonna be. Can't do anything about it and if you've got a problem with that well then you're gonna have hell to pay!

OK, so that was a bit of nonsensical ranting there. Brain tired. Typing tired. Fingers want to go to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz.

Problems with the metro system here this afternoon it seems. Of course, it just had to happen just as everyone is leaving for the day to go home. And out they came from the metro station. A steady stream of people fed up with waiting for the system to come back up and bring them home. They all line up at the one bus stop. The one bus stop where the bus comes by every 25-30 minutes. I guess it's a good thing that it's not that cold today. I think it was around +4C this evening during rush hour. I think that little spate of Indian Summer we had recently is now no more. Ah well, c'est la vie.

Currently listening to:
CHOM Radio

No comments: