Wednesday, November 27, 2002


Today
What can I say? It's relatively sunny right now with a few clouds. Would that constitute "mostly sunny"? Anyway....

Today was the day of the big parade for the Montreal Alouettes. I'm not much of a football fan, but I still think it's great that they won the Grey Cup. I believe that the last time they won the Grey Cup was back in 1977. So, as the parade was set for noontime, I figure I'd check it out via one of the webcams found at Montreal Cam. And lo and behold there was that sea of people waiting along St.Catherine Street. Eventually around 12:38PM, the convoy with the players came by. Right behind the last vehicle was a sea of people following them to the end of the parade (St.Catherine and McGill College). Afterwards, I decided to check in on the penguins at the Biodome. :)

Blergh!
I think I might be coming down with something. I've had a bit of a headache since last night and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Also, right after lunch I wanted to sleep so badly. I must be exhausted or something. And I really do hope I am not coming down with a cold! :-p They're forecasting some snow for this weekend and it would be crappy if I got sick and go out and play in the snow. :-p

Maybe I'll just get some more tea and settle in for the night when I get home...

No comments: