Friday, November 22, 2002

Fonts Galore
Let's try another font for a change. I need to exercise a bit of creativity here instead of just settling for defaults. :)

I came across an interesting weblog of an American currently living in Japan. I found it while doing a Google search on this lovely japanese breakfast food called natto. There's also some non-Japanese related tidbits at this site.

Anyone want to buy a splicer? Please make a really good bid on it! Good stuff is hard to come by these days! :D

Other babblings
It seems that as we grow older time seems to be going by that much faster. Why is that? (Rhetorical question)

Ya know.. since I am writing this blog on the cheap, I have no idea how many people have visited my blog. Therefore, it would be nice to know who (if there is a who) out there has viewed this. A simple blank email will suffice. Or, if you really want, you can say hi or something. :D I know my writings may not be the most exciting in the world, but hey, you never know when one day I will be so inspired that I might actually end up writing some masterpiece!

Uhm.. yeah. Right. ;-)




No comments: