Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Weather
Cloudy (again). Temperature around +6C. Still mild.

Babble
Blah! It's 8:55AM EST. What more do you want from me? Had my cups of coffee already. Waiting for the caffeine to kick in. I hate having to turn on the lights in the office because fluorescent lighting is just terrible on the eyes. It's either that or sit in a dark office. It's not so bad on the sunny days. Oh? So you think it's nice to have an office with a window? All I see is traffic go by and people coming out from a subway station.

View outside
I see a person distributing what looks to be one of the free dailies. There are a few daily newspapers that are currently being distributed for free in the subway system here. One of them is Metro. I believe that this may have originated in Europe somewhere as I have seen it in the Stockholm subway system. It looks like an interesting enough newspaper, but unfortunately, I can't read Swedish. It's in French here, so that's not a big problem. There's also another free daily, but I can't remember the name of it. It came out around the same time Metro was first introduced here.

Hm... No Ferrari's going by. Wait! They just brought out a nice silver convertible. *sigh* Something to look at at least!

Listening to:
Ministry of Sound Radio

No comments: