Friday, November 29, 2002

Today's Babbling


It's grey. It's snowy. And IT'S FRIDAY!!! It's time to unwind and get ready for the weekend. OK. So I don't really have a whole lot planned yet. But it's still early! If it snows a lot this weekend, then maybe it's an opportune time to get some skiing in! :) On the other hand, if it's too nasty for that, then maybe take in a movie (been wanting to catch Harry Potter) or do a little shopping (need a new winter jacket).


Some jackets I have been looking
at:
Women's Varius Guide Jacket and Men's Flight Jacket


I know. One's a woman's jacket and the other is a men's. I find that sometimes the men's jackets fit better on me. I think it's because my shoulders are a bit broader, so a boxier cut is preferable.


Apparently on Sunday, there will be a tree lighting event in my neighborhood. I guess they've decided to put up a big tree in the new market square. It's it's not too bad out on Sunday, I might go check it out. It's a nice community thing to do. Maybe go
ski around the golf course (conditions permitting) before the tree lighting.


Holiday Stuff


I don't know about you, but I have not really done much in the way of Christmas shopping yet. I really don't know what to get anyway. At least my brother and I have agreed not to get each other anything this year. Since I won't be able to visit my folks this holiday season I'm not obliged to get them anything. ;-) But I'm sure I'll make up for it at a later date (like at Chinese New Year or something). We will, however, be visiting my boyfriend's parents for a few days. But at least there we have agreed on a certain budget. This way no one will be
breaking the bank. But what to get for my boyfriend? Hmmmm....


Anyway......



No comments: