Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Misc.


Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

How caffeinated are *you*?

So I didn't get to sleep as early as I wanted to last night. I did managed to get to bed by 11:00PM at least! I'll try harder. In any case, the 6 hrs I managed to sleep did help a bit. But I was still pretty tired at work.

19 days before I leave on vacation. 17 days if you count the weekend before I fly out of here. I have some mixed feelings about the trip. Part of me is excited about taking a trip to Italy. A part of me is a little nervous because I am going solo. And another part of is sort "Eh." about the whole thing. I guess I've always been more of a "I'll become excite the day I leave." type of person. I might get a little nervous a few days before due to concern over whether I have everything I need. Other than that, it's all good.

No comments: