Sunday, April 15, 2007

Slug

I really, really dislike rainy, dreary days. I find that they somehow manage to zap the energy out of you. I really did not feel like doing a whole lot today. There were a few things that I did manage to do and got done. Aside from that, not much else. With the raininess, I did not feel like going to the Hash today either. Considering the cold and dampness, it would not have been good for my left knee.

Meanwhile, I find that my washing machine is leaking a little. Great. Just what I needed. Optimistically, I am hoping that it's something simple that can be fixed easily. Pessimistically, it might be easier to just buy a new washer, but this one is just over 5 years old. Plus, I am such a girl when it comes to stuff like this. I know that there's a panel you can open to check out stuff underneath the drum (this is a front load washer), but I'm afraid of doing something stupid. Maybe one of the guys at work could give a hand with such things.

Yesterday, I had my appointment to get my hair done. It's been such a long time since I had my hair done. I decided to just stick to my natural color in covering up the greys. I got my hair trimmed and layered. The ends were starting to thin and become brittle and split. Since I last had my hair done in September, it had also gotten rather long. It was also starting to annoy me. Anyway, I always find it nice to relax and get some pampering.

Yes, another rip-roaring, exciting weekend.

No comments: