Monday, April 16, 2007

Some times I think that I need to save me from myself. Why do I say that? Well, from the logical side of things I have come to terms about some things in life. However, because I am still human, this thing called emotions and the associated illogical thoughts come into play.

And why am I bringing this up? Well, without going into too much detail, I got an email (in response to one I had sent) that sort of indicates something that from a logical stand point should not bother me, yet for some reason I got a slight knot in my stomach. There wasn't a whole lot of details in the email, so it's based on an assumption, but still...

I suspect that I am going through yet another of those recurring phases. I was doing fine for a while there. I was doing my own thing. However, it just creeps up on me and I am back to doing some things that I told myself to stop doing. I suppose I need some other distractions. But what else could I do? Of course, this damn weather is a factor too. I am getting tired of this dreary, wet, cold weather. I need some sunshine and warmth! Of course, it doesn't help that I am going through a little bit of anxiety.. :-p

Gotta love self-analysis. You can figure out eventually what's going on, but how to fix it all? That's a whole other kettle of fish!

No comments: