Thursday, August 03, 2006

Almost the weekend

Well, I didn't get a chance to post anything yesterday. I don't think I had much to say. I was terribly busy at work. I didn't get out until about 6PM and I had been in the office since 7AM. Today will probably not be any different.

Other than that, nothing new has really happened. There was a pretty major t-storm that blew throught he area Tuesday night. It caused some damages in some places. Some areas are still without power.

On the dating front, there hasn't been a whole lot of new news. I'm still chatting with the one fellow who's over an hour away. Haven't heard much from the Friday night date. And most recently, started a mail exchange with another guy. I really don't know whether any of these will amount to anything. Okay, so I might sound a little discouraged, but at the same time I am also trying to be realistic.

In other areas, I think a few of us are going to go out Friday after work for a few drinks to celebrate my old age (slightly belated). The rest of the weekend will be fairly busy with me cleaning up and getting ready for Sunday's BBQ. I think there might be 10 of us (including myself). I'm planning to make some chicken satay. I will probably pick up some sweets at Finnegan's Saturday. I might pick up some brochettes from the butcher's on Saturday as well. It should be fun even if there is a chance of showers. :-)

No comments: