Sunday, August 06, 2006

Things to work on...

Well, I think that starting this week I will need to work on a few things:

1) Brush up on Perl and other stuff.
2) Clean out my closet of stuff I don't wear any more.
3) Work on filling any gaps left by the closet cleaning.
4) Cycle more, whether it be indoors or out.

It sounds easy enough. However, I find that I am easily distracted by things such as this thing as well as the temptation to login to the dating sites. Incidentally, I still need to respond to one individual for a time and place to meet for a coffee/drink/dinner. I've GOT to STOP initiating some of these things... At times, it almost seems like an addiction.

Anyway, it's getting late and I need my sleep. I don't think I will be able to cycle in to work tomorrow.. bleah!

No comments: