Sunday, August 06, 2006

Social Gatherings

To keep my sanity and to avoid going into complete isolation I planned a bbq today. The guests are mainly friends from both work and non-work. I did a lot of cleaning and preparation yesterday and today. I think everything is set. Even if there is too much food, it's better than not having enough. :-)

What am I preparing? Chicken satay, a variety of sausages, chicken and beef brochettes from the butcher, and some burgers, in case someone would prefer burgers. :-)

I picked up a babka yesterday as well as some organic veggies for grilling. Today, I got some grapes, cheese and crackers as well. I guess it's a lot since some folks will be bringing some stuff as well. But I'd rather see people go home with their tummies filled and happy.

No comments: