Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wednesday is HUMP Day

I have NO idea who came up with that...

In any case, I'm feeling crappy because I haven't been able to sleep very well the past couple of nights. I think it may be allergies since it's about ragweed season. On top of that I did bike to work Monday and today. :-p

In the meantime, I took a couple of shots with the digi-cam recently.

View from my room towards UdeM a few nights ago. Not bad shooting through a double-glazed window.

Same evening but of the moon peeking in and out of the clouds. You can see the effect the window has here.

Sunrise this morning. The sun was just below the Bombardier building.

This might have been slightly over-exposed but this is a shot of UdeM a sunset. It should have had a more golden tone to it. Oh well.

So that's it for now. I think I will ride to work again tomorrow. I might drive on Friday. We'll see how much energy I've got left. ;-)

No comments: