Monday, August 14, 2006

Just Another Monday

It's the start of another work week. Yay.

Weekend wrap up:
Bought an inexpensive set of SPD pedals for the Bianchi on Saturday. Also bought 2 pairs of shoes. One pair of Clarks from Globo and a pair of Merrell's at Sports Expert. Did I really need more shoes? Don't answer that.


Then in the afternoon, went to catch Bon Cop, Bad Cop. It was quite funny! Then had supper at Baton Rouge and an ice cream at the Orange Julep.

Sunday was as mentioned fairly routine. I did go out and rent two movies: In Good Company and Saving Face. Both were pretty good.

In other news, I think my PC is about to go sometime in the near future. I need to back up all the data to DVD from the external drive that's connected to it (it was formatted for the PC and not Mac). After that I think I will seriously assess the feasibility of purchasing the Mac Pro. At least I know someone who's interested in the Mac Mini.

No comments: