Friday, February 16, 2007

Another week come and gone

My! Just where does the time fly? It's already Friday.

Last night I went to my Mandarin course. I kinda figured that Mandarin was not going to be easy to learn. Speaking my mangled Cantonese is easier than trying to get the different tones right in Mandarin. The teacher drilled us incessantly with the pronunciation of the 4 main tones. I think I was starting to get a little tongue tied towards the end of it all!

This Sunday will be Chinese New Year. I won't be doing anything very special for it. I might do a little bit of cleaning tomorrow to welcome the new year with a clean home. I should have chicken for my new year's eve dinner. I might make my panko chicken on rice for that. On Sunday, New Year's day, I think the meal is suppose to be vegetarian, so I might make this 3 cheese pasta bake. It was quite tasty when I last made it.

Aside from that, tonight I'm going out for sushi with a couple of people. This weekly jaunt for all-you-can-eat sushi is starting to become a bit of a habit. Not that I'm complaining.. :-) And yes, he will be there.

No comments: