Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday!!

Finally!

Well, even if the weekend is coming up, I have a crapload of stuff to get done. But even before I make it home to start the weekend, I have a class tonight. It's a class to make up for one of two classes that got cancelled when the instructor broke his arm. The second make up class is next Friday. :-p

Tomorrow morning, I have so much that needs to get done. I've still got to pick up a few things for the dinner. I've still got some last minute cleaning up to do. About an hour or two before everyone arrives, I will have to start laying stuff out and prepare the simmering broths. I think I might be able to get a small break at some point during the afternoon if I don't slack off.

Sunday, I think I will have to pass on the hash again. :-p Last night I tried to tackle the C++ assignment. First, the program that the instructor gave us to help with drawing out stuff in ascii is not gcc friendly. It seems to be written to be executed in a windows console environment. :-p So I tried to download Visual C++ from Micros*ck. Then, when I tried to download the SDK, MS squawked at me for the copy of XP I had installed was not quite legit. So this morning, as a result of last night's frustration, I went ahead and dished out the money to make Bill Gates even richer. Tonight I will try to finish the installation. *sigh*

Aside from that, I made an impulse buy, again. This time, I had gone out to lunch witha friend. After lunch, he wanted to go by EB Games to see if they had the Nintendo Wii. They didn't have any in stock, so we poked around a bit. I was over by the PSP side of the store checking out the PSP. I had contemplated getting one before, but could never justify it. Yet, yesterday, somehow, my friend managed to convince me to get it. So I went ahead and got the PSP plus 3 games to go with it.

Anyway, one of the games I got, LocoRoco, is kinda neat. I guess I will play with it for a while. :-)

No comments: