Monday, February 26, 2007

Mondays...

...suck. But I guess that goes without saying....

He emailed me this morning to say he was home sick. I guess the movie will have to be postponed for another time. *sigh* Just as well, I suppose. I'm still pretty knackered from this weekend. I managed to get to bed last night towards 11, after someone called me on my cell about work. :-p I really did not want to get up this morning.

Anyway, I did manage to get some stuff done today at work. Miracle of miracles. tonight I hope to work a bit on my C++ assignment. Yes, the one that has been languishing for weeks now. :-p I really feel quite discouraged about it. Maybe I should look at the 2nd one he gave. Bleah! :-p

I'm doing something I didn't think I'd do and that was have a beer with dinner, alone. I suppose it's akin to having a glass of water or something with dinner. So, it really can't be that bad, could it? Tonight I am having a bottle of Leffe with some leftover pasta. Oof! I forgot just how strong this stuff is!

Anyway... must stare at some C++. I'll probably throw my hands up in the air in a few hours. :-p

No comments: