Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sluggishness

I just haven't had a whole lot of energy as of late. This could be due to a number of things. There's been some escalations at work where extra attention is required in getting some things done. There's the classwork that needs to be done. Then there's everything in between that seems to be taking up a fair amount of time as well. It really makes me wonder how anyone can juggle all of this.

I suppose I really need to better organize my time. I think that I have always been pretty bad about it. Or, it could just be that I don't put enough effort into it. Oh, did I mention that I registered for another class that starts this Thursday? Maybe I am a sucker for such punishment.

Last night, I tried to study for tonight's mid-term. I was just not motivated. I tried to go over the class notes and look at examples. It's a multiple-choice, on-line exam. I wonder just how difficult could that be? I suppose I should try to go over some notes later today before I head off to class.

My programming class is another kettle of fish. The instructor is suppose to hand out the 2nd assignment and I haven't even finished the first one. :-p I've barely made a dent in it! Okay, so I did manage to print out the game board. Big whoop. I hope I can find some time this weekend to really look into it.

Hmm.. And it's only Tuesday...

No comments: