Sunday, February 11, 2007

Where have the days gone?

It looks like another weekend has come and gone. But it's not that it's been a terribly bad weekend. It's had it's moments. :) I am a little disappointed that I was not able to accomplish as much as I had hoped. This might be due to the fact that I am a bit tired and could use some more sleep. When you're tired, you just don't have the motivation or drive to do much.

I had some people over last night for pizza and movies. We watched Gross Pointe Blank and the Bourne Identity. Both are pretty good movies. I had never seen The Bourne Identity in its entirety. I liked it.

After the second movie, just about everyone left except for him. He hung back again. We had another piece of a fruit pie one of the folks brought. We talked for a while. I think it was nearly 5AM when he finally left.

Hmm.. I wonder how things will go after this?

No comments: