Friday, February 09, 2007

A very long week

I am so exhausted. To some degree I am partly responsible for being tired. I think pretty much every night this week I had been going to bed pretty late but getting up early. I was probably averaging about 4-5 hours of sleep.

This evening I am still at work. Call me stubborn, call me persistent, but I really wanted to get some stuff done. There's been some escalations this week, so I figure it might be a good idea to ensure that some stuff is prepared so we can get a good jump on it come Monday morning. One of the guys who has been working with me on this is planning to work a little bit over the weekend. I have to remember to SMS him when this stuff is ready.

Reasons for going to bed late this week? Well, Tuesday and Wednesday are obvious because I've got classes those evenings. Last night, on the other hand, I had gone out to dinner. Without going into details, it was with a guy and we talked quite a bit. Before we knew it, it was getting pretty late. Originally, it wasn't going to be just the two of us, but a mutual friend had decided to leave work early, so he missed out on a sushi dinner. :)

Anyway, enough for now. I've got to continue monitoring the progress of this script that's running. I hope to be out of here in about an hour, or less. :-/

No comments: