Saturday, June 23, 2007

Another week

.. Another dollar..

Well, I managed to get through the week. Shopping on Friday wasn't that bad. I forget what my friend Mel got but I think she was a bit more spontaneous about her purchases than I was. :D At least I didn't buy a bag this time!!! XD I came away with 3 tops and a skirt.

*GASP!* A skirt?

Yes, a skirt. It's a simple black skirt. Nothing fancy about it. Now when I'd where it, I'm not sure. But it's nice to have in case the occasion does arise when I would or should wear a skirt.

Today, I went off to Future Shop to get $20 back on a cordless phone I bought last week that's now on sale. Then I wandered around the store a bit. This is usually dangerous because I would eventually come across something and buy it. I ended up buying two games: Final Fantasy III for the DS and WTF for the PSP. *sigh*

I swung by Winners to see what they had. I bought 2 packs of socks (yay). The clothing didn't thrill me, which was probably a good thing!

After all that excitement, I got home, eventually had some lunch, surfed the net a bit and then decided it would be nice to take a nap. Oooh, how I needed that nap! I haven't napped in soooo long. I had to boot the cats off the couch first though. Their tough luck, it's my couch! ;-)

Anyway, just finished some dinner. I think I'll go for a walk and maybe get some Haagen Dazs for dessert. I deserve it after such a long, hard day! ;-)

No comments: