Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mid-week pulse check

Not sure what it is, but maybe it's just a combination of things. I feel a bit worn down.

Maybe it's the jetlag but that's slowly improving as I manage to stay up until at least 10PM before my head hits the pillow. Or, maybe it was the gardening I did on Sunday. I had to make a few trips up the back stairs bringing up plants and a bag of potting soil. On top of that, there was quite a bit of kneeling and crouching when I potted up the plants. Of course, having a cat sit on your stomach does not help either. Sad to say, but I sit in a slightly slouched position that allows this to happen.

Well, the week is half over. However, I feel that I still have about a week's worth of work left to do over the next two days. It gets busy at work in waves. The wave is cresting about now.

Tomorrow night my brother comes up for the Formula 1 weekend. I might take a short nap earlier in the evening since he'll be getting in late. Might try to have dinner with him and his friend Friday evening. Saturday is the annual Pig Roast Hash. I am going to try to go to that.

Anyway, I am pooped..

No comments: