Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trying very hard not to...

Since my recent frustrations with a particular dating site, I have decided that I will not login to that site for a while. Let's see how long it lasts...

Tonight I really conscienciously tried not to go there. And I succeeded. Instead, I was trying to keep myself busy checking out other things. I am also trying, very feebily, to clean up the area around my desk and computer. It's very cluttered and I don't like it cluttered. I have a very hard time tossing out anything I don't need. I need to really buckle down and just start tossing stuff. I've seen a few of those organization shows to know that if I don't keep up with my clutter it will get out of control.

Meanwhile, I went to IKEA hoping to find a couple of chairs for the deck. Alas, it seems that a lot of their summer furniture has already sold out! I just couldn't believe it. I guess for now I will have to live with just the 2 folding adirondack chairs I have sitting in the garage. I'll have to see if I need to refinish them or if it can wait until next year. There is also the small cedar table in the garage to. It has been sanded last year. It just needs a coat of some sort of protection.

Anyway...

No comments: