Thursday, June 14, 2007

So I managed to cycle in to work again today. Woohoo! That's twice this week! I don't know if I will cycle in tomorrow. I'll have to sleep on it.

Meanwhile, I think I will manage to avoid that dreaded site. I've got some things I need to do this evening and perusing that site is very, very low on the list. Then again, I did say I would not go to that site for a while. Ergo, I will not go to that site at all. :-)

Today, I took a training course that would certify me in CPR/AED. It was interesting and it did not take up all day. I was back at my desk by 2:00PM. But what the heck do I work on mid-afternoon? I hate coming back from a meeting or something like that. I find it difficult to start on anything new so late in the day. Oh well. I just caught up on some emails and the like. Then I left around 4:30 for home. :-)

Ugh. I'm a bit pooped.

No comments: