Saturday, June 16, 2007

Projects for the Summer

Well, after not doing too much of anything today (okay, I did go out and buy cat food and some stuff to finish some outdoor wood furniture), I've decided on the following projects:

1) Sand and varnish 2 folding Adirondack chairs. They have been sitting in the garage for over a year now. I'd like to make them more useful. There's also a small cedar table my ex sanded last year that just needs a coat of varnish to protect.

2) Finish on-line courses. Since I got back from Italy, I've been slacking off a bit. I would like to try to complete the 3 remaining courses this summer for the Systems Administration certificate.

3) De-clutter and organize my home office. I've made some feeble attempts to sort of clean up, but I think I usually end up just moving things around. I need to get more aggressive about this.

4) Stop making un-neccessary purchases! Well, this isn't really a project, but I have got to curb my spending. I just priced a possible itinerary for Asia in November and it seems that I can get it for about $1666CAD. That's pretty good for multi-destinations!

5) Catch up on some movies-watching.

In any case, we'll see how far I get with some of these projects.

No comments: