Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I am really trying my best to curb my spending. I came close to ordering a new HD for my Mac. I got as far as putting the item in my shopping cart but I did not hit the checkout button. Do I really need another HD? Can I clean up some space on the current HD? This is what I have been doing whenever there's something that costs over $100 tempted in buying. So far it seems to be working.

It's probably been almost a week since I last logged into that damned website. I really can't remember the last time I logged in and I don't care. Of all the sites of its kinda that one seems to bother me the most. I don't know why. Whatever it is, I want to sort of leave it there on the side of the road for now.

Meanwhile, I am trying to re-focus on stuff that needs to be done, like my on-line course. I managed to complete at least a lesson or 2. As I mentioned, my goal is to finish everything by the end of the summer. It might seem ambitious, but I've got to aim for something! :-)

After I've managed to do that I think I might go back and work on my Japanese. I would also need to exercise some self-discipline here if I am to accomplish something here. I have Vol. 1 and 2 of Japanese for Busy People, so I should be set for a while.

What else would I like to do? I'd like to find time to actually sit down and read about how to use Aperture to its full potential. I think I can do alot with the application if I knew exactly how to do it.

Anyway, I have such big plans, don't I?

No comments: