Thursday, July 26, 2007

Day Nine

I ended up going to sleep a bit later than intended. This was due primarily to how I was feeling again last night. I knew I was tired and sleepy and I really want to go to bed early and sleep. I went to bed at around 10 and tried to sleep. But Sleep would not come. That evening I was feeling my heart pounding again. Plus, there was a hint of anxiety again. These feelings were really starting to cheese me off!

Anyhow, I did manage to fall asleep at some point after 1AM. :-p My alarm still woke me up at 5AM but I don't think I crawled out of bed until about 5:45. Still...

My heart was still pounding a bit this morning. There was still some anxiety. My arms felt shaky for some reason too. In fact, I think I've experienced some shakiness since I started taking this shit. Blech :-p Enough was enough.

I managed to get some work done today, but the way I was feeling made it hard to concentrate on what I was doing. It was starting to affect my nerves a little.

After work, I went to the clinic. I waited about 90 minutes before I finally saw the doc. I told him how I was feeling. He checked my BP which was 127/98. The 98 is not good. It indicates that I would definitely need medication to bring it under control. With my home BP monitor I should see 110/70 as a good BP to have. So the doc wrote down a list of things I should do or not do. He wrote a prescription for a different type of medication and that I should discontinue the Avapro. So tomorrow morning I will start on Indapamide, which is a diuretic.

*sigh*

No comments: