Friday, July 20, 2007

Day Three

So this is the 3rd day of taking this stuff. Today was not as bad as yesterday. I felt less anxious. The heart is still beating a bit hard at times but not as badly as yesterday. I do seem to have a few minor muscle aches, but nothing that lasts too terribly long. The stuff still makes me a bit more drowsy at times, but I can deal with that. I still get the occasional dull headache, but that's bearable. Other than that, nothing that seems too serious.

Today I went and got a small, portable, external hard drive. I needed one to back up my stuff on the laptop. There is a DVD burner at work, but the disks only hold 4GB. Plus, I think it's a pain to burn a disk each time I want to perform a backup. I figure with an 80GB HD, that should be more than sufficient to backup most data from the laptop. The laptop only has a 40GB HD. I had already cleaned out about 10GB worth of stuff I hadn't touched in ages. So we'll see how well this backup works.

In the meantime, I was a bit of a piggy this evening. I went by this Lebanese place to get some shish taouk for dinner. Originally, I was just going to get a shish taouk pita, but instead I got the shish taouk plate. A bit more food than originally planned, but it was good. I will have to make up for it this weekend, though. :p

No comments: