Saturday, July 21, 2007

Weekend Update

Today is day four of taking the medication. I think my body is still adjusting, but I think the more annyoing side effects may have passed. I don't feel as anxious. I think the heart rate is starting to regulate itself a bit more. Overall, almost normal. I still feel a bit odd at times, but nothing of great concern.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for my copy of the latest Harry Potter book to be delivered. I hope it arrives some time this morning.

I'll probably have to step out and look for a rack to dry clothes on. Until I get the dryer duct checked out, I am not going to use the dryer. I don't need to have the dryer combust on me.

So far so good with the tire. I saw the nail again in the tire. It's pretty close to the wall of the tire. Anyway, no long trips with the car for now.

No comments: