Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things I would like to but can't afford at the moment.

Yeah... I need to pay down my credit card first. I think I went a little out of control in recent months..

So if anyone is feeling generous.. ;-)

- Nikon AF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G DX VR Zoom Lens
- Nikon Coolpix P5000 Digital Camera (to replace current P&S digital camera)
- 32"+ LCD or Plasma TV (I would still need to do some more research on this)

Well, I guess this is just a start to the wishlist.... I'm sure there's other stuff I'd like. I think the only reason I have been able to refrain from making such purchases (other than the credit limit) is I have been asking myself a lot of questions such as: Do I really need this? What about this, that and the other thing? You know, going through the reasoning process. Looking at the logic behind it all. And in the end, I usually end up not buying the item. Which is a good thing, really.

:-)

No comments: