Monday, July 02, 2007

Slightly discombolutated

Something is off and I am not sure what it is. I've been feeling a little jittery the past week. I don't know if it's the coffee, the coffee with sugar, hormones, or all of the above. In any case, the throw more fuel to the fire, at my annual check up, my doc is a little concerned that my blood pressure is a bit on the high side. He wants to set me up with 24-hr BP monitoring. He also had me get an electrocardiogram done before I left. Oye! In any case, I need to call the clinic soon to set up the appointments.

Aside from that, I've noticed that my heart does seem to beat a bit more noticeably. It's hard to describe exactly. sometimes I wonder if I don't have some sort of mild anxiety. Anxiety from what? I don't know. Maybe subconsciously there's stuff going on in my head that's causing this.

Other than that, the weekend hasn't been too terrible. In fact, my weekend is not over yet! I have today off since yesterday was a holiday. But I've got stuff that I need to get done anyway. And I need to find a fscking red dress!!

No comments: