Friday, July 27, 2007

New meds

Okay, so today is day one with Indapamide. It's a diuretic. So for most of this morning, I had to get up and go to the bathroom quite often. Apparently, the frequency will subside after a while.

I think this stull will take a bit longer to produce results versus the Avapro. Whereas you saw results almost immediately with Avapro, I think with this stuff, it could be a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I need to work on my diet and exercise.

I've done some digging around with the help of Google and found tons of information on food and nutrition related to hypertension. I've also checked Amazon to see what cookbooks were available specifically for low-sodium or heart healthy cooking.

Anyway, I can see that my BP has started to creep up since I'm not on Avapro today.

I *REALLY* need to stop thinking and worrying so much and try to relax. Of course this is always easier said than done! :p

No comments: