Friday, October 05, 2007

Friday

Okay, it's finally Friday. This week has been les than stellar. It was down-right boring. Workwise, there hasn't been much in the way of excitement. Well, unless you count that I am getting my laptop "refreshed" (i.e., upgrade to newer and faster machine). Otherwise, bleah.

I need to re-focus on what I've been doing (or not doing). Again, I find myself sitting in front of my computer at home most evenings and not being too productive. I really need to spend more time working on the on-line course. When I start getting assignments in my Flash course, I will need to focus on that as well. All this and to find time to play a little bit of Second Life.

Yes. I have been introduced to the wonderfule virtual world of Second Life. I'm not sure if this is a good thing, but I guess we shall see. As well, I will need to schedule time on this. But it will not take priority over my course work.

I'm still going to the cardio workout. The past couple of workouts I have concentrated on how I was breathing. I found that before, I was just not breathing properly to bring enough oxygen into my system. If I don't get enough oxygen then my heart would have to work harder to get the oxygen into the blood stream. I think it makes a difference in my heart rate. Using the Polar heart-rate monitor I have also helps me to keep better track of how I am doing during these workouts.

This weekend is a long weekend. Thanksgiving in Canada. I don't have a whole lot planned. There is one friend who's coming into town for the long weekend and the Matthew Good show Tuesday. I will have to go pick him up early tomorrow morning. I don't think I will stay up very late tonight. :p I do plan on having a ribs dinner Monday night with a few people. It should be good. :)

No comments: