Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wed Ness Day

Tonight is Game 1 of the World Series. I think the game is suppose to start around 8:30 after all the opening ceremonies. I have class tonight. I think I should be home in time to catch some of the first inning.

My Flash class seems to be coming along. I didn't get a chance to play around with the Flash editor too much this weekend. Instead, I managed to clean up my deck of most of the planters. The only planters left on the deck are the 2 large ones I use for the tomato plants. I did at least cut down and remove the plants from the pots.

My first Flash assignment is to create a greeting card. The instructor wanted us to use the tools of the editor. I did my best with my feeble imagination. This is what I came up with:


What do you think?

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I think it's stellar!