Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Midweek

So, it seems that I have been checking out Second Life a bit more. However, I am trying my best not to end up in an addictive situation where the minute I get home I login to SL. That would not be in my best interest. Instead, I am making a conscious effort to do what I need to get done (chores, homework, bills, etc.) before I think about logging in to SL. Things can easily go downhill if I don't.

Meanwhile, work has been busy. There has been technical problems that have been hindering the completion of some testing I've been doing. I should have been able to finish everything yesterday. However, because of one lingering issue, I might not be able to until sometime this morning. I hope.

There is a group outing tomorrow. The plan is to go up north to do some cycling and then enjoy a barbecue. I don't think I will participate. It seems that most of the women in the group do not want to go either for one reason or another. As my colleague S said, this department will be run by the women tomorrow. Haha!

I didn't go to my cardio workout last night. Why? I was operating on 4 hrs sleep yesterday. I somehow managed to stay up until 1:00AM Monday night/Tuesday morning. So you can imagine how much of a Zombie I was. :p Last night I did better. I went to bed a little after 11:00PM. Tonight, I hope to at least equal that or better it.

I have class tonight. I started to work on the assignment he gave last week over the weekend. We're suppose to create a greeting card using the tools we learned in the class. No animation yet. That might be for the next assignment. I hope he gives out the final Project soon. I'd like to try to get a head start on it since I will be leading on vacation in a month!

*yawn* I think I need my coffee now.

No comments: