Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Red Sox Rolling Rally

I'm spending most of my lunch hour watching the webcast on Fox25 of the victory rally for the World Series Champs, the Red Sox. They have a flatbed truck with the Dropkick Murphys and Jon Papelbon. What's the big deal? Check this out:

I wonder if other teams have such characters on their teams.

Meanwhile, I think I've finished my second Flash assignment. This should allow me to work on the project. What I will probably do is work on creating the graphics that will be used in this Flash project. I will need to draw some trees and flowers and other such things. If I can, i will try to use some images in this presentation. If I can find a decent image of a bare, leafless tree, then that would be great. Maybe find an image of a bunny rabbit to hop across the screen or something. Anyway, I have all these ideas in my head. I just need to get them out and onto the screen.

Tonight, I plan on going to my cardio workout. No excuse tonight. The weather is not too bad. It might be a bit on the cool side, but it's not unbearable. Just dress in layers and I should be fine. :-) Tomorrow is the Flash class. Workout again on Thursday. Home assessment on Friday.

Oh, man! I don't know how I manage sometimes...

No comments: