Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Slacker

I've been something of a slacker the past few days. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with lack of sleep due to a certain cat meowing away in the middle of the night. Of course, going to bed towards midnight does not help either. I need to good solid night's sleep. I've got a small dinner party to get ready for this Saturday!

Tonight I have two classes that I will need to stay awake for. By the time I get home it will be about 11PM. I will go straight to bed when I get home. I will see if I can sedate BS with some catnip. I really hope he stops that soon.

I am trying REALLY hard not to make any more unnecessary purchases. I came close again when I put things into the shopping cart. But, I managed to navigate away from the sites. I did purchase one thing last night. It was some software to perform PAL to NTSC coversion. Well, it does more than just that, but I haven't had a chance to see what else it does. :-)

Again, maybe because it's winter and the days are still short, but I find it hard to get motivated to do much. I really hope things change. Who knows? There might be something out in the horizon? I hope?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need your rest so you can bake delicious cakes!