Saturday, October 11, 2008

It's nice to get out

I got to get out this afternoon to take some shots at some autumn color.

It was a gorgeous day. It was warm. There were only a few passing clouds.

I met up with a couple of people out by Vaudreuil-Dorion. From there we headed out towards Rigaud. We stopped by a sugar shack place and took some shots. Not as much color as we hoped for there. Afterwards, we headed over to Rigaud ski hill. After taking a few shots from the hill we made our way down to the river and took some shots there.

Something I came to the conclusion about now after having some suspicions about. I really should not try to manually focus. I think that with my poor eyesight, I might not necessarily be focusing correctly. I've noticed that some of my shots were just slightly out of sharp focus at times. This can be frustrating at times. I guess I will have to try to rely on the autofocus feature of my camera. :-p

2 comments:

Phaedra said...

Wow, what a beautiful picture. It's says fall with saying a word.

boobookitty said...

Yeah. It's great when we get color like this. There are some years when it's not as colorful.