Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sleep Elusive

For some reason, I just had a horrible time of getting to sleep last night. I suspect that one reason might have been that I got a thought in my head and itjust preoccupied my mind to the point where it took me quite a long while to fall asleep. Even after I did finally fall asleep, I didn't sleep for very long. I think I woke up around 1AM (went to bed at 11PM). I couldn't get myself to fall back asleep right away so I got on the computer and just surfed the web a bit. Once my head seemed to have cleared itself (I think it was about 2AM by then), I went back to bed. I figure I'd distract my thoughts a bit while trying to fall asleep and popped a DVD in. For sure I drifted in and out of sleep throughout the movie. I guess it was better that then just lying there wide awake. In any case, I really did not sleep too well last night.

Thinking about it, having that shot of espresso yesterday around 3PM probably didn't help either! :-p

In the meantime, I woke up this morning to a layer of wet snow on the ground (mostly the grassy areas). Yay? I think most of it will melt away during the day. However, it's rather windy and whatnot.

Friday, I will be headed towards GTA. Mandy will be getting married. It's a Halloween wedding! All guests are expected to attend in costume. I'm going to try to take as many pics as possible. And yes, I will try to get a picture taken of me in the dress. :-p

No comments: