Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Wrap

Okay, so I really didn't end up doing much on Saturday. I kinda fell back asleep at some point until A called. I think it was nearly noon, so I think it was a good thing he called. The rest of Saturday was a blur off TV and general dorking around. Uhm, yeah, so Saturday was kind of a blur.

I did end up watching "Pride & Prejudice" Saturday night. I had been meaning to try to catch up on some movie watching. Tonight it's Dexter (still working on Season 1).

Today was the day to keep up with some housework. Vacuum, mop, laundry. The usual stuff. Come to think of it, I was actually productive! I actually planned out my grocery list. I wanted to make the soba noodles in peanut sauce for lunch. Then for supper tonight, I wanted to make some lentil stew. Then for tomorrow, I wanted to make some slow cooker chili. Yum! I also decided to splurge on getting the Swiffer Wetjet to take care of the uncarpeted areas of the house. After mopping the small amount of bare floor I have last week the old way, I decided it was easier this way. It seems to work well.

It's nearly the end of the month and the temperatures are starting to drop. I decided it was time to "winterize" my bed. This meant getting out the other half of the down duvet and velcro'ing it to the other one. It's a 4-season down duvet that I bought at Ikea a while back. I don't think they sell the 4-season down duvet anymore. It's quite cozy and comfortable. While I was at it, it was time to change the bed linens too. Ahh! Love slipping in fresh, clean sheets! But it won't be long before it's covered in cat hair. :p

Not sure what to expect this week. I need to remember to let my manager and team leaders know I'm taking Friday off for M's wedding. I think I still have to finish up something I've been working on. I think there's another project on the horizon. Anyway, whatever. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, time for bed. I need to get up early to prepare the chili for the slow cooker.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

MY WEDDING MY WEDDING!!!!!!!!! *does a happy dance* I can NOT wait to see your costume, it sounds so freaking awesome!!!!!!!!

boobookitty said...

It's just medieval type dress that isn't poofy. :D