Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend at last

It's finally the weekend. I really have no idea how this past week went. Maybe because I was mostly busy going through data and stuff at work that the whole week became a bit of a blur.

Thursday was the David Usher show at the Metropolis. It was really an awesome show.

It's amazing to watch him perform. He really puts out a lot of energy and heart into his show.
DSCN1714.JPG

The weather is suppose to be pretty crappy this weekend. I haven't quite decided if I will go to cardio this morning or not. If I don't I really should try to make it up somehow. :-p

2 comments:

Phaedra said...

I haven't seen David Usher perform since the late 90's. He still can rock it out, I see. Sounds like a good show, and a nice start to the weekend :)

boobookitty said...

It really was a great show. I think he's suppose to hit Vancouver on this tour. :)