Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Weekend

Well, I am off to Oakville today. My friend Mandy will be getting married this evening. It will be costumed event, so it should be both fun and entertaining. :)

I managed to get some sleep Thursday night. After I got home from picking up my costume and having dinner, I figure I'd pop a DVD in and fall asleep to that. At first I started to watch The Science of Sleep. But, since I hadn't seen that movie yet, I was more alert and paying attention to it. Nope, that wasn't going to work. So I popped in the ol standby, Amelie. I think about 15 minutes in I passed out. I remember opening my eyes a couple of times, but for the most part I was out until the end credits started to roll. Ahh! I love that movie. I suppose there's a certain element of comfort in that movie.

Yesterday became a bit hectic at work as I was hoping to get a lot done before leaving for the day. Unfortunately, there were still some things not working, so I only managed to get so much done. Since today is the day of the group outing at work, I don't think much progress will be made anyway by my colleague. So I guess everything will have to wait until Monday. :-p

It's almost 7. I suppose I should shower and get ready my stuff together for the airport.

No comments: