Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tuesday Musings (or not)

It's rainy. I hate rainy days. I find that cloudy, dreary days, especially if they're cool, are a bit of a downer for me. Well, I suppose it shouldn't matter since I am in a windowless office these days. In any case, I just find this kind of weather depressing.

That aside, just what color is this?
Monkshood

When I first took the photo the flower looked more blue than purple. After I uploaded the photos at home the flowers still looked a bit blue, but not as blue as it showed on the camera's LCD. Now, at work, the monitor here seems to give it more purple. So just what the heck is the true color of this flower now? O_o

Yes, yesterday was definitely one of those days when my imagination and thinking gets the better of me. I have really got to stop over-thinking things at times. It will just give me trouble in the end. If something seems to be going well I should leave it well enough alone and just go with it.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: