Sunday, November 05, 2006

Another Lazy Sunday...

I am a bit pooped. Why? Well, without going into too many details I went out Friday evening after work and came home Saturday morning. No, get your mind out of the gutter. I did have a nice time, but nothing of the sort happened. It just got a bit late. That's all. That's my story and I'm sticking with it! :-)

As a result, I was quite tired. I tried to get bit of sleep when I got home, but that didn't work out very well. So I had 2 cups of coffee and a non-drowsy Sudafed (the congestion was acting up). Later that evening, I went out to see Prestige with him. I think he was still pretty tired, too.

When I got home, I pretty much went straight to bed. I don't think it took me long to fall asleep. I slept straight through until about 6:30. I snoozed until about 8:30. Yeah, I guess I was pretty tired.

Today: Groceries, laundry, some catching up. A typical Sunday, I guess. Maybe a nap later.

No comments: