Sunday, November 12, 2006

Time to Chill

The weather has been downright miserable this weekend. It's been raining most of the time. For me, this is a big demotivator in wanting to do anything at all.

My Saturday consisted of sleeping in, watching Serenity and taking an afternoon nap with the TV on. Actually, it's been a long while since I took an afternoon nap. It actually helped to refresh myself after a bit of a rough week (sleepwise).

Today, another dreary, rainy day. I guess it will be pretty much a routine Sunday: groceries, laundry, general mucking about. I did tell myself this morning that I should make more of an effort to be productive. I suppose to could crack open that TCP/IP book. I really should. Other than that, I think I will make a batch of chocolate chip cookies! :)

Yumm!

No comments: