Friday, November 03, 2006

TGIF!

Halloween has come on gone. The remnants of the holidays excesses have been brought into the office by various colleagues and left in the kitchen to be devoured by the sweet tooth hounds.

Wednesday evening I went to see Death Cab for Cutie with a friend. It had been a while since I had gone to a concert. I think the last concert I had gone to was for the Dave Matthews Band. My ex had gotten the tickets from someone who couldn't go. I wasn't a huge Dave Matthews Band, but what the heck, the tickets were free. The DCFC show was pretty good. Most of the crowd seemed to be in their 20s. There was a smattering of "older" folk. It was a high energy show. I quite enjoyed it.

Last evening, I had a marathon phone call. I think it lasted a bit over 7 hours. There are butterflies. :-)

No comments: