Monday, November 06, 2006

Another Monday

Bleah. It's overcast and dreary. I think the sun did try to make an appearance at some point this afternoon. Not a heck of a whole lot was happening at work. All I did was work on one of these online training courses. I am almost done with it.

Definitely nothing too exciting today.

I took stock of what's happening (or not) in my life. I decided to register for a couple of courses at Concordia's ContEd for the winter term. I will be taking "Data Structures and STL in C++" and "Extended Markup Language - XML". The courses will both be on Tuesday evenings, back-to-back, from 6PM to 10:15PM. I know I will be pretty tired when I get home from these classes. In any case, I feel I should try to finish up that certificate and maybe take other courses as time permits.

So, how soon after the last date should a guy call ya? We went to see "Prestige" Saturday evening. I haven't heard from him since. He was mentioning something about a possible overdue bill on his mobile. Would the carrier cut him off? I dunno. Anyway, I'll give him another day or so to get in touch. The scary part is that he is doing a program at a trade school not far from work. I could very easily take a walk at lunch and possibly bump into him. However, if I start doing that then he'd probably start to think I was a stalker or something! ;-) In any case, I'm in no big rush. But if he's no longer interested for whatever reason, I think the polite thing to do is to let me know.

Today, I thought about going to Ikea to look at getting a leather Poang chair. I don't know why, but sometimes I feel that it would be nice to have something to lounge in in the bedroom. There is a papasan chair there now that has seen better days. The cats sometimes sleep in it. The cushion has a floral pattern which I think is good for camoflaging any kitty barf and hair. :-p Yeah, I think it's about time to retire that papasan chair. I should also think about getting rid of the stationary bike. I'm not using it if I am using my road bike on the trainer. I think I get a better workout on the trainer than the stationary. I'll have to remember to post it on the forsale site at work.

No comments: