Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Humpty Day

No, not Humpty Dumpty. It's Wednesday. Instead of sayin Hump Day, I figure I'd call it Humpty Day instead.

Nothing too strenuous today. Some things were going on in the background at work such that all I really had to do was sort of wait. I did head down to the test plant with one of the guys to check out a test position that was set up for us. It seems that not all the ports were working properly. Oh well.

Other than that, not a heckuva whole lot was happening. It was a rather mundane day. Ooh! I did swing by Rona for a 4ft step ladder to keep in the home. Light bulbs do need to get changed on occasion. Also got a tape measure. Ooh! How exciting...

I did decide to partake in this year's 12 Pubs of Christmas. It's next Friday. I don't intend on drinking at every stop, but I hope to have some fun at least! :-)

I think I will swing by MEC this weekend. There's a couple of things I want to look for. I'm thinking about trying to squeeze in a few commutes by bike before the winter really sets in. I will have to double-check the lights I have on the bike. I might get another red one for the pack. I think the front headlight should be enough. I hope?

No comments: