Tuesday, November 21, 2006

*THUD*

That is the sound of my head hitting the desk. Yes, it does hurt sometimes. I hope that with the sun making a long awaited appearance this week that my energy levels will perk up. Since it was somewhat sunny, I went out for a walk during lunch hour. Needless to say, it was a bit chilly out there.

In the meantime, I am actually somewhat busy at work. When I am busy at work, then I am distracted from looking for other distractions to keep me from being bored. When I look for distractions to keep me from being bored, it could potentially lead to bad things. I don't know what kind of bad things because usually I get pulled back into doing some actual work before I actually find something bad. :-)

Yes, I think my head has been screwed back on properly again! Woohoo!

Lately, I have been listening to a lot of the following: Tragically Hip, The Dears, Death Cab for Cutie. I try to shuffle my music whenever I can. However, I find that I keep coming back to these few groups. I don't know why. There just seems to be an appeal to them at the moment. I did, earlier in the summer, go through my Alanis/angry-bitch-music phase, but that has passed. :-) I have also been listening to more Canadian stuff like Hot Hot Heat, Matthew Good Band, and Bedouin Soundclash. I guess you could say that I am trying to discover some new stuff out there while revisiting some old stuff at the same time.

:-)

No comments: