Saturday, November 25, 2006

C'est le Weekend!

I think I have an action-packed weekend ahead. Okay, maybe not so much action, but at least it will be somewhat busy. :-)

Started off the weekend by heading down to Brutopia with a few buddies from work. Throw back a couple of pints. Sit back and have a good time. After the brews and some munchies, we thought we'd have some Bailey's cheesecake at Hurley's downstairs. However, they were enforcing a coatcheck policy. Uhh, whatever, buh-bye! So we ended up going to a Starbucks for some java and carrot cake.

Today, I plan on going on a hiking trip with a group I found. There is a site called meetup.com. You can find different groups of all sorts of interests. Meetups are organized/scheduled fairly regularly. At least for the ones with enough interest. So this is where I found the hiking group. Today's hike will be at Oka Park. It's about a 45 minute drive from here. The weather is suppose to be pretty decent for once, so it should be a nice hike. Hopefully, I'll get to meet some nice people. :-)

Tomorrow, I also plan to do the Hash. There is a Tacky Tartan theme. I don't think I own anything remotely tartan, so I suspect I will have to do a down-down. :-p Oh well. But the weather tomorrow should not be too bad either. :-)

Now when to find time to do the laundry?

No comments: